Benefits of Call Center Calls
Whether you are an established call center seeking to manage costs or a new call center looking to get off the ground, having a reliable phone system that can efficiently process inbound sales calls is vital. The solution to the high cost of a traditional phone system is simple... a Hosted VoIP Call Center from vHive VoIP!
vHive VoIP's Hosted VoIP Call Center system incorporates a vast array of standard features such as:
- Advanced Call Queuing and Queue Call Back
- Skills Based Routing and Priority Queuing
- Automated Call Distribution
- One Way Whisper-Coaching & Monitoring
- Call and Screen recording and barge in (for training or to assist in dispute resolution)
- High Availability – Our Active/Active (as opposed to a Primary/Secondary design) PBX Clusters provide geo-redundancy and they are all online & real-time to provide load balancing and ensure that there is no interruption to your call center
- And more!
Plus, we also offer more sophisticated features like:
- Customizable IVR & Auto Attendants
- Multiple Call Waiting
- Customizable Real Time and Historical Call Reporting
- Support for remote agents
- Real Time agent, workgroup, queue and call statistics
- Contact management for SMS campaigns
- And more!
Why do businesses choose vHive VoIP virtual phone systems over the standard PBX or PSTN call center solutions? They want to:
- Be Sophisticated: Create the image and efficiency of a large call center without the infrastructure costs
- Be Smart: Reduce operating costs by not purchasing expensive PBX equipment or software
- Be Secure: Route calls to operators in the office, at off-site extensions or on mobile phones
- Be Close: Develop a business presence in any local exchange
- Be Scalable: Right-size your call center quickly and easily based on demand
- Be Confident: Review system analytics, performance statistics and dozens of other data points at the touch of a button
- Be Connected with vHive VoIP!