Benefits of Small Business Calls
Now startups and small businesses can project the professionalism and appearance of a much larger organization without the crushing upfront costs or complicated setup. Plus, just switching from a standard phone line can save you up to 40% on local and 90% on international calls! Call Centers also benefit by having access to scalable, local and reliable technology available on-demand with lower overhead and maintenance costs.
vHive VoIP's Virtual PBX phone system incorporates a vast array of standard features such as:
- Employee extensions
- Hunt groups
- Caller ID / Waiting / Forwarding
- And more!
Plus, we also include more sophisticated options like:
- Five-way calling & Meet Me Conference Center
- Find Me/Call screen
- FlexiCall that rings your desk and mobile phone (and any other phone) at the same time
- Blind/attended call transfer
- Call Recording on demand*
- Outlook and other CRM integration*
Why do businesses choose vHive VoIP virtual phone systems over the competition or PSTN lines? They want to:
- Be Sophisticated: Create the image of a professional company overnight
- Be Smart: Save on operating costs by not purchasing expensive PBX equipment
- Be Secure: Receive your calls whether you or your internet service are out
- Be Close: Develop a business presence in any local exchange
- Be Scalable: Right-size your system as business demand changes
- Be Confident: Receive live customer support and assistance when you need it, no matter the time
- Be Connected with vHive VoIP!